The MJC has multiple rooms. Here you can find a short description.
At the first floor:
- a room that is being used for performances (450 places)
- a cafeteria – a polyvalent room for expositions, receptions, concerts / cabaret
- three polyvalent rooms: exposition room, rehearsal room, internships and workshops
On ground level:
- a room for dance and sports
- four smaller polyvalent room: meetings, workshops, music courses
Rue des Arts 2
blues, chanson, jazz, classical music, pop, rock,
Buridane, Swing Oasis, BJ Scott, Euro Symphonic Orchestra, Michel Mainil, Deitra Farr, Cyperus
car, bus, bicycle, on foot, train,
Club Belge is an online venue guide where you can find a wide range of Belgian concert halls, clubs, cultural centers and youth centers. While guiding you through the Belgian music scene, Club Belge wants to break down the imaginary barrier between the Flemish, Walloon and Brussels music circuit. The website offers practical information about these venues and literally puts them on the map.
Want to add your venue? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.